Ceradon helps you build carbon literacy in your organisation, understand and manage your carbon footprint, waste streams and other environmental impacts in line with recognised international and national standards.
We have the knowledge and tools to educate, introduce, & implement quality carbon and environmental management systems.
Our software helps you communicate, educate and operate your carbon accounting and environmental management systems in a world class and uniquely focused way.
- Environmental Statement View
- Aspect, objective and target registers
- Non compliance and rectification registers
- Legislation/audit register
- Target and rectification alerts)
- Default and/or user specified aspect ranking
- Default and/or user specified Key Performance Indicators
- Staff development/training programmes and tracking
- Stakeholder access authorisation scheme
- Standards knowledge
- KPI guidance
- Stakeholder communications advice
We stay close to evolving standards, their directions, and the pitfalls in their implementation.This standards knowledge is reflected in our comprehensive software toolset, helping you establish and operate streamlined, cost effective, and up-to-date environmental/carbon management systems. We also maintain updated libraries of emerging indicator sets (such as GRI, BITC) for your reference/use.