Ceradon manages both historical and new environmental information - for raw resource meter readings or for aggregated and analysed data (e.g. Carbon footprints)
Years of experience enable us to design and implement appropriate environmental information infrastructures - for large or small organisations - and for generation of robust reports to meet global, national and organisational requirements.
Software products for implementation of a seamless information IT/IS infrastructure – standalone or layered on your existing systems, and for modern reporting processes
- Schema for all performance indicator groups
- Extensible schema/model for specific requirements
- Composite report creation from Ceradon & other data sources
- Entitlement management for all data types and stakeholders
- Integrated information administration tools.
- Information Management (IM) strategies to capture & maintain indicator data integrity
- Information migration planning to upgraded IM and/or IT/IS infrastructures
- IM project management services
We have over 30 years of experience of Information Management strategy formulation, implementation and associated project management. Our knowledge of business and environmental/CSR IM needs make us a uniquely qualified resource to address and resolve your IM challenges.